Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update


Well, I'm almost 36 weeks and really look and feel pregnant now. It's funny how I was wanting to really be showing and look "big" and -- well now I am (at least I think I am)

I went to the doctor on Monday and she said everything is looking great! He's about 5 & 1/2 to 6 pounds at this point and still head down. She also said that it looks like I'll be having a September baby instead of October. So he'll be here SOON! We can't wait to meet our precious little miracle!

2 comments:

The Palmer Family said...

Lookin' good! So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

We are getting packed and hope you're already packed!!! The anticipation of baby Finn's arrival is filled with prayers for all of you. You look great Tiffany and you're holding up pretty good (so far) too, Ryan. Can't wait to see the finished room and most of all...meet baby Finn - finally...

Hugs and love,
Granna & Granpa